Rule Your Life!
There’s no shame in seeking help to get back on track to the person you were born to be.
The truth is that life gets in the way, and there are layers of beliefs that forms over the years that can throw us off track. Not to mention, the stress that can cause us to lose touch with ourselves.
We ALL need to have some coaching in our lives to help us get to where we want to go and stay on track. And I excel in helping people get into alignment with who they really are.
After years of being a clinical hypnotherapist and intuitive life coach, I realized there are three aspects of what makes our lives full and in balance:
1. Authenticity: Creating work-life balance. Getting clear on exactly what is causing the stress in our life and balance things out so that we can live a life that’s authentic to who we are.
2. Alignment: Getting into alignment with our soul’s purpose. We must check to see if we’re in alignment, and discover what our future holds. (It may not be what we think, and could lead to some delightful “aha” moments, and transitioning to our next great chapter.)
3. Abundance: Get unstuck from the fears and limiting beliefs that keep us from living an abundant life. This could include money mindset around work, or some other aspect of past experiences that must be healed and resolved for us to move forward and receive abundance on ALL levels.
These are the components that will put you on a path that’s worthy of you.
What sets me apart from the herd:
I know what it’s like to go through life’s major transitions.
When I was 25 years old, I found myself in the office of a psychologist, explaining my experiences, and he said “you’ve been through more in 25 years than most people go through in a lifetime.”
Years later, I was talking with another psychologist about my relationship troubles (after two divorces and yet another failing relationship) and she said to me: “Excuse me, do you have the word ‘DOORMAT’ written on your forehead?”
THAT WAS A WAKE-UP CALL TO SELF-EMPOWERMENT
That began my journey of self-discovery, peeling away the layers of past experiences and a continual lesson in self worth…
Later, I left a 22-year, secure corporate job to take the scary leap into business. So I know what it’s like to go through a major career change, in addition to major life changes.
When I work with clients, there’s my left-brain business analyst side with a business degree and a few businesses under my belt, in addition to my right-brain “woo-woo” intuitive side of transformational life coaching and clinical hypnotherapy.
I teach you how to use your “Horsepower” (subconscious mind) for faster results. This is part of my unique, branded MUSTANG Mindset™ system so you can tap into your Horsepower and create the life you dream of.
Most coaches only work at the conscious level, and that’s only 13% of the mind. The subconscious mind is the other 87% and is a million times more powerful. If you’re not working at that level, you’re totally missing the boat on how to get clear, get unstuck and get on the path to a life and purpose that lights you up.
I’m Kathleen Nightingale. As an intuitive life coach, award-winning author and clinical hypnotherapist, I help powerful people create their dream life by helping them:
Get into alignment with their passion and purpose, so they can create the career or business that’s authentic to who they are.
Get past their limiting beliefs
Go from fear to love, so they can attract what they want
Create balance and more joy in their life
Build the confidence that’s needed to move forward
Learn how to use the most powerful part of their mind (their “Horsepower”) to get to where they want to go faster and with ease