When you stay in a situation (job, relationship, etc.) thinking: It’s not all bad. Or, it could be worse, what’s that belief doing to your health and your self worth?
Most people think that it’s important to stay committed to a situation. Whether it’s sticking with the paycheck or the bad relationship is where they have to be.
The truth is, that staying in an unhappy situation will affect your sanity and your health, and might even be killing you.
- When you’re unhappy you might eat emotionally, and that can lead to obesity and various diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Being unhappy can affect your sleep, which leads to other issues such as the ability to think clearly, make important decisions AND it can affect your brain and lead to diseases such as Alzheimer’s.
- And if you become thoroughly depressed, thoughts of suicide can creep in.
Not changing the situation is already causing damage in your life, and you may not be seeing it. Really take a look at how you’re thinking and feeling (physically and emotionally).
And if things continue the way they are, it can lead to any number of problems.
The good news is there are steps you can take to fix things.
After years of working with clients who are stuck and unhappy in their life, I’ve developed a mindset process which includes:
- I help you get clear on the life you REALLY want.
- We deconstruct the fear that’s holding you back.
- We build your confidence so you can move on.
- There’s also shifting the beliefs that are stopping you in your tracks, which will release you from being stuck.
- You get the support you need to move forward.
It’s always important to keep in mind how it felt to be stuck, so you can stay inspired throughout the process.
When you take the above steps to STOP being a doormat and start living a life that’s authentic to you, then you feel happier, healthier and you look back; feeling good about make the decision to finally break free.