Imagine your daily life like this:
- You get up at a time that’s in sync with your natural sleep cycle.
- Your diet is effortlessly balanced because you’re not stressed out over work, and so you’re not eating emotionally.
- You have the freedom and flexibility to go to personal appointments when you need to without having to ask.
- Your health isn’t affected by the stress and strain of doing something that no longer suits you.
- You do something each day that lights you up, and you do it when you feel inspired, which happens to be almost every day because you love it.
- Life is about ease, joy an flow, because that’s how you create success.
- You end your day by falling asleep at a time that’s natural for you.
So why don’t we create that type of lifestyle? Because we believe that’s not how it’s supposed to be. We believe that it’s about struggle, duty and “working” instead of creating.
How do we get past that? By shifting our beliefs. By realizing that life doesn’t have to be about struggle. By following our emotions FIRST and our thoughts SECOND.
What do I mean by following our emotions? Our emotions are what guide us. They let us know if we’re on the right track. It’s that gut feeling; that emotional guidance system that keeps us going in the right direction.
Allow yourself to let go of the psychological blocks that are holding you back, and TRUST the way you feel. You can do it if you put your mind – and heart to it.
If you’re feeling stuck, it’s time to have a conversation to see where you’re at. I’m here for you.